Ah, the mason jar…one of my most favorite organizing containers for so many reasons:
- they are see-through (so you easily know whats in them)
- they are cute (so they can be stylish/decorative storage)
- they are not expensive (so on our budget, they have quickly become a favorite of mine)
- they come in all different sizes (so you can use them for such a variety of things)
- they can be used with lids on or off
- they can be labeled or not labeled (and yet you will still know just what is in them either way)
- they can even be used as beautiful vases
……I mean the possibilities are endless people!!!
So everyone, this week I am encouraging you all to consider the usage of Mason jars as organizing tools, in our home they currently store quite the variety….cotton balls, q-tips, sharpe markers, water-based markers, colored pencils, random change from Eric’s pockets, and even napkin rings….welcome this organizing tool into your home and you will not be sorry!